Trivia about my books
* Titanic was the hardest to write, for me, because of the research and time details
* Time Of Grace is the oldest. It was started 30 years ago
* Smooth was based on a song by the same name
* Z is For Zombie was the first (series) of my books taken by a publisher...Severed Press
* Alice in Wonderhell is my fav cover
* Z if for Zombie is the second oldest series
* Virgil McLendon's name comes from a former student named Blake McLendon is is awesomesauce
* I Identify most with BETH from Z is For
* I cry over some character deaths. Smooth was sad for me.
* My fav fan says she laughs about gumo and iced coffee because of my books
* "Lice Hookers" is a fav saying by author Ed Cardillo now
* I have about 35 books out
* Alice and Friends is a favorite of mine
* Dinosaurs series was a guilty pleasure to write and based on real friends
* I write crime novels and horror and a little sci-fi
* I have a western/vampire series in the works (already written)
*I think zombies rock and have written 12 novels about them and some SS
* Louisiana Saturday Night was also a fun book to pen
contest on my FB page for free gifts for fans. here
In 1912, the Titanic hit an iceberg and over the course of a few hours, plunged to the bottom of the sea, leaving a fraction of the passengers and crew to bob about the frigid sea in small lifeboats. The others, husbands, fathers, third class passengers froze to death in the icy water, but they were the lucky ones; there was much worse in the sea that fateful night.
Behemoths, leviathans, a hundred foot megaladon and other flesh-devouring creatures broke the boundaries that night, crossing over into our world to prey. As the Old Ones slumbered, the beasts of Lovecraftian lore broke free to terrorize and consume the innocent.
Written as H.P. Lovecraft would tell the tale, Titanic: QED explores the untold story of the night the Titanic sank.
Catt Dahman lives in Texas with her Husband, son, 7 cats (Ollie, T.S. Eliot, Murron, Limmerfer 2, Procol, Fin, and Winnie), a dog named Levi and a ferret named Tassels. Catt writes horror, thrillers, spooky stories, and westerns.