Trivia about my books
* Titanic was the hardest to write, for me, because of the research and time details
* Time Of Grace is the oldest. It was started 30 years ago
* Smooth was based on a song by the same name
* Z is For Zombie was the first (series) of my books taken by a publisher...Severed Press
* Alice in Wonderhell is my fav cover
* Z if for Zombie is the second oldest series
* Virgil McLendon's name comes from a former student named Blake McLendon is is awesomesauce
* I Identify most with BETH from Z is For
* I cry over some character deaths. Smooth was sad for me.
* My fav fan says she laughs about gumo and iced coffee because of my books
* "Lice Hookers" is a fav saying by author Ed Cardillo now
* I have about 35 books out
* Alice and Friends is a favorite of mine
* Dinosaurs series was a guilty pleasure to write and based on real friends
* I write crime novels and horror and a little sci-fi
* I have a western/vampire series in the works (already written)
*I think zombies rock and have written 12 novels about them and some SS
* Louisiana Saturday Night was also a fun book to pen
June 03rd, 2014
Dinosaurs, sharks, and zombies, oh my!
contest on my FB page for free gifts for fans. here
April 26th, 2013
About Smooth :
Beside the still water...the zombies roam.
A slightly different take on the zombie genre, Smooth asks if the world be better if we were all neutral and complacent (without violence, greed, hatred, and yes, love and compassion) as parts of our personalities? The road to absolute peace is filled with more than just bumps and gravel when catt dahman tells it; heads will roll...literally. The town of Cold Springs is about to receive the gift of full serenity and some people intend to fight it (as well as the zombies) all the way to the end!
Rain is turning ordinary citizens of the small town into crazed killers and then wiping out their entire personalities. The survivors must avoid the rain, fight the zombish creatures, stay away from the flood waters, and somehow work together as the rising water not only isolates them but also takes their supplies. Can anyone survive? Will they all go smooth?
Catt Dahman lives in Texas with her Husband, son, 4 cats (Ollie, T.S. Eliot, and Procol, and a dog named Levi. Catt writes horror, thrillers, spooky stories, and westerns.